top of page
  • Mark Palmer, Owner

What if I have a Tax Dispute?

What can you do?

If you don’t agree with the outcome of the audit/verification, you can dispute the outcome.

You can object!

You must submit your objection on the correct form.

If you don’t agree with the outcome of an objection, you can appeal

As a taxpayer you have the right to lodge an appeal where your objection hasn’t been allowed in full or in part. The appeal must be lodged within 30 business days from the date the objection wasn’t allowed or wasn’t allowed in full.

Please Contact Winning Business Solutions for all your disputes

#accounting #SARS #incometax #taxreturns #efiling #accountants

2 views0 comments
bottom of page